Friday, July 22, 2011

The Flat

My roommates and I finally got our wireless internet today which is sooo nice compared to what I was using before.  It makes blogging much easier!

I promised some pictures of my "Flat" so here you go!

Standing at the front door

  Living room area, notice the wall is made of mirrors

View from dining area to kitchen

Kitchen!

Hallway, two bedrooms on the right, bathroom and laundry room on the left

Hallway from other direction

My bedroom standing in doorway

There are mirrors everywhere in this flat!





View of the beach from our balcony!


The Q1 is the tallest building on the Gold Coast, right next to our flat!  

I hope you all get the jist of what my flat looks like.  It is an amazing place, I don't think we could have gotten a better deal.


Anna









2 comments:

  1. Wow! Too bad you are having to "slum" it in Australia. Bet it really makes you miss home.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, looks nice and good luck! Nice website too lol, hope ya definitely enjoy it, looks like a great experience!

    ReplyDelete