Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Griffith Uni

As of yesterday I am DONE with my Australian education and it feels great!  Especially after spending so much time studying!  It feels pretty weird to know that I am done with the reason I came to Australia.  This whole experience has literally flown by!

Now that school is done I figure it would be nice to show everyone the place I have spent so much of my time at, especially recently.  Griffith Uni!



The campus is very green and pleasant!





Where all the moped riders park their bikes



And finally the place I spent most of my time on campus!  The Library!




It is hard to tell from the pictures but it is a very nice campus.  There are lots of places to sit and enjoy the sunshine as well as a few cafe's where you can grab a bite to eat.  The only thing I will not miss about Uni are the stairs!  The campus is not flat like Chico and I feel I get a work out every time I go.  Then again, that might not be so bad!


Anna







No comments:

Post a Comment