Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Clint's Bday!

On Tuesday I decided to give up my usually "me" day to prepare for Clint's Birthday.

Our friends from Brisbane decided to make the trip to Surfers Paradise for the festivities so my day was spent cleaning, grocery shopping, and making the birthday boy a cake :).


Brithday Boy!

Silly boys


Originally we had planned to have a barbecue outside but a storm blew in late Monday night and had not cleared up yet on Tuesday.  So we decided to have Taco Tuesday instead!  Our friends from England and Malta, who visited, don't eat tacos very often.  I think they were impressed :)

After dinner it was time to sing happy birthday to Clint!




The rest of the night was spent playing games and hanging out with friends.  Hope you had a great birthday Clint!


Anna



1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW CUUUUUUUUUUTE! Way to go, Anna! Great way to carry on the family tradition. What a good looking cake! I'm sure it was yummy and that Clint appreciated your efforts. One down, two to go?

    Love you, Sweetie.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete